Privacy information pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation 679/2016 and consent
In compliance with art. 13 of the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter GDPR), and in relation to the personal data made available to the professional, we inform you as follows:
Data controller and person responsible for the protection of personal data
The data controller is Mr. Stefano d’Andrea (VAT IT 09738860965). The controller can be contacted by PEC firstname.lastname@example.org or email email@example.com. The Data Controller has not appointed a personal data protection officer (RPD or, data protection officer, DPO).
Type of data processed
The Data Controller collects only the following types of Personal Data:
- Name and surname
- Fiscal Code
Purpose of data processing
The personal data provided will be processed in compliance with the conditions of lawfulness pursuant to art. 6) lett. F) EU Regulation 2016/679 for the following purposes:
- Provide response to the request for information you submitted on the form “write me” or in response to published comments.
- Receive a newsletter for promotional or commercial informative purposes.
Personal data may be processed by means of both paper and computer archives (including portable devices) and processed in a manner strictly necessary to meet the purposes indicated above.
Legal basis of the processing
The professional and the present collaborators process your personal data lawfully, where the treatment:
- it is necessary for the execution of the request for information drawn up through a specific form;
- it is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation incumbent on the professional;
- is based on expressed consent: for example sending the newsletter .
Consequences of failure to communicate personal data
The provision of data for the purposes listed is necessary in order to pursue your legitimate interest, i.e. the legitimate expectation of receiving a response to the request for information. Failure to provide it will make it impossible to receive the desired information.
As regards point 2 on the purpose of the processing, consent is optional; the refusal to give the relative consent to the treatment will make it impossible to be updated on commercial initiatives and/or promotional campaigns, to receive offers or other promotional material.
Profiling and dissemination of data
Your personal data are not subject to dissemination or to any fully automated decision-making process, including profiling.
Your personal data may be disclosed only to the close collaborators of the data controller.
Your personal data, object of processing, will be kept for the period of time suitable to comply with the aforementioned purposes and, subsequently, for the time in which the professional is subject to conservation obligations for tax or other purposes, required by law or regulation.
The Data Controller will keep the Personal Data collected for the time necessary to fulfill the related purposes and, in any case, no later than 1 year from the termination of the relationship. When the processing of Personal Data is necessary for the pursuit of tax purposes or for a legitimate interest, provided for by rules or regulations, of the Data Controller, the Personal Data will be kept until such interest is satisfied.
Rights of the interested party
The rights recognized by the GDPR include:
- to ask the professional for access to your personal data and information relating to them; the correction of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete ones; the deletion of personal data concerning you (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in art.17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article); the limitation of the processing of your personal data (if one of the hypotheses indicated in art.18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR occurs);
- to request and obtain from the professional – in the event that the legal basis of the processing is the contract or consent, and the same is carried out by automated means – your personal data in a structured and readable format by automatic device, also in order to communicate such data to another data controller (so-called right to the portability of personal data);
- to object at any time to the processing of your personal data in the event of particular situations concerning you;
- to revoke consent at any time, limited to cases in which the processing is based on your consent for one or more specific purposes and concerns common personal data. The treatment based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same retains, however, its lawfulness;
- to make a complaint to a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data – www.garanteprivacy.it)